If you dream of running your own business, you might want to consider joining the Bonfatto's extended family. Be your own boss and sell Bonfatto's famous Bonanza Subs and Bonfatto's Wings, and you'll have full right-of-refusal for new market opportunities based on a 50-mile territory and positioning.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Bonfatto's
10) Bonanza Subs were big even before the Cartwright family made it big on TV.
9) More wing sauces than you can shake a chicken leg at
8) Fire-breathing dragons (and it's not even Chinese New Year).
7) Stupid sub tricks (like balancing a big 16" Bonanza on the tip of your tongue).
6) Excellent training (and without any opening monologues).
5) Marinade. Don't you just love saying that word?
4) Bonfatto's - THE family in Bellefonte since 1919.
(And don't mispronounce it or we'll break both of the 16-inchers you just bought.)
3) Saying "expansion" is more fun when it can apply to your business plan instead of your waist
(that's right, Bonfatto's food is both hearty and healthy).
2) 50-mile territory Plus first rights of refusal. Now THAT'S a big meat ball.
1) Come on - not everyone gets to do business with David Letterman!
For more Information on how you can become a member of Bonfatto's growing family, contact
Letterman Enterprises (814) 574-4339.